Followers

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Please. More sugar.

I know you've all read the lists out there about what PMS really means.

Some are geared toward the 'I hate males' thing... PMS= Putting up with Men's Shit..
Plainly, Men Suck...


Or the 'I hate everyone' model... Pass My Shotgun.. Potential Murder Suspect...


Well, yeah, there are lots of lists out there.

I've decided today on my final answer, though. It's up there at the top.

Please. More sugar.

I have the munchies in the worst way. I want sugar. Cookies. Salt. More sugar. Sleep. More sleep. Can NOT get ENOUGH sleep.

And most of the symptoms of actually, er, riding the cotton pony... except the actual appearance of said pony.

And it's starting to annoy me.

And could things get going on a Friday night? Or a Saturday morning? So I can go to work on Monday in a different frame of mind?

Oh hell no.

And one other thing.

WTF is the deal with changing the time on me again?

Only the people who "represent" us (hahahaha) can change it.

Maybe PMS means Politicians May Suck.

8 comments:

  1. It can't mean that. Because they do suck, then it'd be PDS, which I think stands for something already.

    But, I'm right there with you if it helps. Of course, it doesn't help me that mine has corresponded perfectly with Halloween.

    Just think of all the cavities I'm sparing my children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of many of these! I must say I like the cotton pony reference the best.

    I'm glad I'm not a woman.

    Not a helpful statement?

    Okay, I retract that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know ,how about "Pleas Make sense" I seem to get a little addled brain around that time

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think THAT'S bad? HA!! Just wait til the menopause kicks in..

    (..and you find yourself surrounded by four adolescent's with their own raging hormones going wild.)

    Mother nature is one twisted b***h!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm thinking menopause is part of the problem... it's sure as fuck not part of the solution!

    I'll be 50 in a month.

    I hope this shit is almost over.
    Because I don't want to die and be remembered as insane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to move to AZ. They don't change their clocks here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:05 PM

    Ha.. I'm a woman and never heard of "Riding the cotton pony".. that's a great line..

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I missed this HOW?? Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?