You can win this fabulous shirt and the matching socks! (which are not pictured, but trust me, they're bright and they go with the shirt perfectly)
The shirt is marked 2x, but it's really more of a large 1x. It's very soft. It has a V neck. The V or chevron design is the other new-to-me design I experimented with this time.
If it's too big, you could sleep in it or just wear it anyway. Or hang it on your wall. Or put a pillow in it and use it for a pillowcase. Or give it to one of your kids for a nightshirt.
Here's how you win.
Leave me a comment on this post to let me know you'd like to win. :)
You have until I get up and online Wednesday morning to leave a comment. That way I don't have to feel guilty about expecting everyone to be as compulsive about checking email and blogs as often as I do.
Wednesday, I'll write all your names on little pieces of paper and have Lyssa draw one.
I solemnly swear to be honest.
Then, you'll have to email me your address so I can mail the shirt and socks to you. Which I will do this week.
And yes, I will mail it to Canada or Great Britain or Norway or anywhere in the world. Anyone can enter.
Just call me generous... everyone wants good things said about them after they dye.
;)
Why is it that whenever I try to comment on your blog my internet drops out? Or, more accurately, it's not every time but it's always your blog when it happens?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I love the shirt. The last comment when on more, but this time I chose to complain about the internet.
I love the shirt! Great job! Fingers crossed, hoping I win;)
ReplyDeleteGood job!My kid would love the shirt for a night gown.She wont leave any of my t-shirts alone.I would probably only get to wear it once.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! I could use a new sleep shirt.. =) And the baby would fit in to nurse with me just right!! lol..
ReplyDeleteOh the memories! I had a shirt very much like that one back in the day (yes, I am LOTS older than you are and I knew tie-dye personally when it was brand new) and would dearly, dearly like to have that one.
ReplyDeleteMelanie
That is a wickly cool shirt! I love it! I'd love to win it! I could wear it to school and be a kid again. Well, I could look immature, right?
ReplyDeleteOh, pick me, pick me! As a bonus, my birthday is this week, so it can count as a birthday present!
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh, it's to DYE for! I want it! I want it!
ReplyDeleteBTW-I love you and Lyssa! Brown nosing will help my chances, right?
;)
Hugs!!
I am dying to win this. JFS in IL
ReplyDeleteOk I was gonna say whatever to win this really awesome shirt. But after reading your comments, I hope Jess wins. After all, her baby can fit right in and nurse. Plus, a 1X would be really really too big for me. LOL I am crossing my fingers that Jess is picked. What a cozy way to nurse!
ReplyDeleteOh, Sunni, now you make me feel bad for trying for the shirt. Babies win everytime - I agree, let's nudge Amy into giving this to Jess. :-)
ReplyDeleteI already won an expresso maker last year from Pioneer Woman anyway. AND a child's rickshaw at my dad's fishing club annual dinner when I was a kid over 40 years ago. I do nto NEED this shirt - just thought it looked real cool.
I'm entering your contest and hope to win that beautiful shirt! Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes for good luck. :)
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog today. Beautiful shirt! Reminds me of a fun shirt decorating activity where we created tie dye flowers on a white tee for my oldest a few years ago. Have to dig up the instructions for that one...
ReplyDeleteLove the colours. Put my name on a piece of paper.
ReplyDeleteawwwww.... what better purpose than to shelter a mom and nursing baby. Put Jess's name on my piece of paper instead - I'll be happy if she wins.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant puns. To dye for, in fact! (ba dum dum)
ReplyDelete:D
AW, I want a shirt!!! PLEASE!!!
ReplyDeleteSuki desu! Kore wo kudasai!!! Dozo!!
Kon ban wa..