And in other news, they're still funny.
Yesterday the kids were pretending to be dogs.
They spent about 10 minutes discussing what *kind* of dog they wanted to be. Jason wanted to be a Husky, 'because they talk a lot' and Amina wanted to be a Basenji because 'so do they only they don't bark'.
They spent about 10 minutes discussing what *kind* of dog they wanted to be. Jason wanted to be a Husky, 'because they talk a lot' and Amina wanted to be a Basenji because 'so do they only they don't bark'.
There was some discussion and they finally figured out she meant she wanted to be a Pomeranian.


::snort:::
They're always funny. I'm so glad I get to listen in while they imagine and make up a whole new world.
![]() |
| I don't know which kid made this, but I overheard, "It's a love heart with the key." |
![]() |
| This is Bailey's artwork. She's going to be seven this month. |
![]() |
| Olivia is five. Not bad for a five year old. I love the way she spelled my name. None of these pictures made me laugh the way the sword did. Do you remember the sword? If you don't, you have to go see it. do ittttttttt.... |





This is a wonderful look into childhood for me. The sword 😄
ReplyDeleteSword boy is from a sanctimonious Christian family. The type where the man is king (I HAVE SPOKEN!!) and women are definitely of little importance. Both he and his brother had the same dismissive and superior attitude toward me and any other women they encountered. Draws a mean sword, though. LOL
DeleteI love these!
ReplyDeleteI love kid art. They're funny. Lyssa sent me some pics of gingerbread men that some kids in her school painted last week. SO cute.
DeleteThese are great.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy their creativity and the things they make so much. They're a trip.
Delete