Followers

Friday, December 13, 2013

Small words and big photos

All is well, Tami.  :)
Just stayed up talking to my kids (Matt stopped by, bringing Lyssa home from a day outing) and I got a phone call from my father in law to wish me a happy birthday. He didn't call on my birthday because he forgot to call early and didn't want to call too late, he knows we go to bed at 9 usually.

But I thought this would be a good time to show you a couple pictures from Eric and Lyssa's frozen excursion this past weekend...










4 comments:

  1. Pictures and the model in one of them are quite lovely. Thanks for worrying about me worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, that look sooooooo cold! Brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.... really cold... :( Great pictures though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just back Catching up, cool pictures, and in case I forgot , HAppy Birthday

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?