Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to meeeee

And this is the youngest I'll ever be.

I will be up at 5. Showered and out the door by 6. Work until 10. Come home, see my kids (Matt is coming over to see Lyssa) and then I will take a nap. I'll stop at the grocery store and pick up some cookies or cupcakes or something on my way back out to work in the afternoon and celebrate my day.

We don't give gifts in our family. I doubt that Matt and Lyssa will even remember it's my birthday unless I remind them. It's just not a big deal the way it used to be.

However... that means this weekend it will be time to decorate for Christmas and get things looking festive. Because my birthday will be over.

I hated combining birthday and Christmas as a kid.

Anyway, that's what I have.
Off to put another wrinkle in my birthday suit.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:46 AM

    Happy Birthday, my friend. Enjoy your special day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gelukkige verjaardag!
    Hug from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. I hope it's a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! You and Mike share a birthday, he doesn't really want a big day either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Mental!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Happy Birthday! I love you (all platonically, and shiz), and I'm so glad we "met". My world is so much more interesting with you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! My granddaughter's birthday is right at Thanksgiving and she gets the short end of the stick every single year. My Mom's was December 21st and she did, too! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! Enjoy the day, and all the future days to come....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?