I know, I am lazy. My phone doesn't take great photos. But I don't want to go dig up the camera and find the card reader and hook it up to the computer. This is a birthday card for a young friend who's visiting a foreign country and won't be home for her birthday this year. I have to finish it tonight and mail it tomorrow, I want it to arrive in time for her birthday. A month away.
So this is my post for tonight. Bunch of stuff on my mind but I don't want to write about it, I want to finish the card!
Hope your Tuesday is at least as exciting as mine promises to be...work, dental cleaning, call to my attorney, a nap, work. I know. You really want to be me, don't you?

What a beautiful card! Is this your 'tangling'? I need to learn how to do this! It would be fun to do while mindlessly watching the 'boob' tube!
ReplyDeleteLove this card! It's great. Hope you have a happy Tuesday no matter what you do.
ReplyDeleteLove the card!!
ReplyDeleteNice card! You still aren't showing up on my dashboard at the right time! I had to come looking for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she will appreciate the work you put into making it just for her.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
(((hugs)))
Oh, I love this! You're very talented!
ReplyDeleteThat is really very beautiful. I can picture that on my wall :)
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely. I know Davan will be overjoyed to get it. I've been sending her postcards and such that would be good to put on her wall and I bet anything this will join them if she ends up someplace where she can put stuff on walls. She could at her first placement, but not at her temporary place.
ReplyDelete