On Wednesday, Eric received a picture message on his work phone with the words,
"Something to think about while you're in the hot tub."
It was
accompanied by a photo of some guy's erect, er, package. Looked sort of
anemic, really.
So now we're discussing funny things to send back.
Like, "Hey, are you getting enough iron? My wife was concerned about you."
It's been making me laugh off and on all day.
Speculating about it has been sort of humorous.
Was the guy at a gay bar and bothering someone for his phone number, and finally the other guy just gave him a random number?
Was it just an ordinary wrong number?
Does Eric have a secret admirer?
We thought about sending a photo of something equally racy, but we don't know if the sexter is over 18 and don't want to get in trouble while trying to be funny, ya know?
So right now we're just waiting and laughing. Eric may end up not responding at all.
I will laugh my ass off if the person sends him more messages, though.
And wouldn't a person be embarrassed if it was just a wrong number? Can you imagine mentioning to your wife or girl/boy friend, "Hey, did you like the photo I sent you?" only to have the intended recipient go, "Huh?"
::snort::
So, what would you do?
I'd be appalled, wonder who that text was intended for, their age and then decide if the police should be notified of the pervert.
ReplyDeleteLesson learned by a friend. Don't lose your phone with pictures of your wife in the shower on it.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'd have to see the penis to really decide... :D
ReplyDeleteI think I still have my "wrong number sext" picture of bull testicles. Email me if you'd like a copy.
ReplyDeleteLOL I'd definitely let the guy know while you appreciated his package, you aren't the right person. LOL
ReplyDeleteTHX for tickling my funny bone. (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete