:::tossing confetti:::
Today I am 26 with 26 years of experience. (That little formula always works best when the birthday ends in an even number, last year I had to say that I was 25.5 with 25.5 years of experience, and it's just not the same when you have to add in that .5.)
52. I realize I look much younger on my blog, but there it is.
Still in a good place in my life.
Good man. Good kids. Amazing friends. Happy home. Job I love. Clean laundry.
Can complain.
But no big reasons to do so.
Going out to lunch with Tami on Saturday. Not sure where yet, although I'm leaning toward Chang's Mongolian Grill. No MSG, no packaged sauces, not a bad place to hang out.
Regular day today, though. Up at 5. Work. Go to DMV and renew my license before they send someone after me. Nap. Work.
Two weeks until Christmas.
When I was a kid, my family used to say, "Oh, your birthday is so close to Christmas, we will get you a BIG present for BOTH days." And then, they'd be broke by then and I'd get something lame.
That used to bother me.
Now of course I have everything I could possibly need.
Happy Birthday to Me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!!!!!! You know I love you and am looking forward to lunch on Saturday. Until then, spend the day knowing just how much your friends and family love you.
ReplyDeletehappy bird-egg! Hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteHappy 26th! ( :
ReplyDeleteI have two kids with bdays in December and I've made a silent promise to them to never combine Christmas and their birthdays. So far, so good.
I love the Mongolian Grill places. So good!!
Have a great day!
Oh, btw, you have to have your birth certificate to renew your license now. Such a pain.
Congratulations on another trip around the sun!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappiest of Happy Birthdays to you!!!
ReplyDeleteYou list all of the good things in your life that are important!!
:o)
~shoes~
Gelukkige verjaardag!
ReplyDelete(well, I figured you would understand what it means as all the other messages include it too... never a better age than 26 to learn a new language, right?)
Happy Birthday !!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday... and many more!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, and many happy returns of the day!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Birthday!!
ReplyDelete