Followers

Thursday, July 05, 2012

It IS all I did today



Well, some Zentangle inspired art, went to Tami's house and took some family photos, ate some chicken thighs and baked beans and did a load of laundry.

It was a lazy day. I slept in, too, I guess that counts for something on the 'what I did' list.

And I'm heading for bed early tonight, since Thursday is my early day this week. I switched shifts with Jimmy* so he can stay out all night with friends, something I don't do anymore. :)

And sometime today I'll wander over to the hospital and have my ankle x rayed.

Life's pretty exciting, huh?

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:32 AM

    Pffft. I didn't do anything on Wednesday either. Scrapbooked a few school pictures of my nieces and nephew from 2011, scrapbooked two ultrasound photos, did a load of laundry, and spent the rest of the day working on genealogy. I didn't even bother to put on real clothes. It was a freebie day for people who wanted to be lazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more of the freebie days. But of course I can be lazy almost any time.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Take a day off. Tell 'em I said you could. :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the ankle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Went to the hospital and forgot the doc orders, so had to sit about 25 minutes waiting for my doc office to come back from lunch so they could fax them over. After that it was all of 5 minutes for the xrays and I was on my way.

      Delete
  4. That sure is pretty :)

    Hope the xray goes well and they can fix you up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone should try Zentangle. It's seriously one of the easiest things I've ever tried art-wise.

      And it actually makes me feel good to see something that is recognizable and decent. Besides my face in the mirror. Ha.

      Delete
  5. So jealous. I sorted through another dozen boxes of books - today I get to haul 5 boxes down to the library to donate. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn. I love books.
      But I hate moving and I sympathize.
      You should try Zentangle in your spare time.

      Delete
  6. Never heard of zentangles....visited the site. Looks cool but I don't think I could do it. Seriously...not one stitch of artistic ability in me.

    Hope your headache is all gone and the x-ray goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You MUST try it!! Books are out there, websites dedicated to it.. it just takes a pen and a piece of paper and a little time.

      Seriously.

      Delete
  7. I chased a toddler around this afternoon and most of the day yesterday since her mommy is 30 weeks pregnant and is a little slow to move these days.

    Love your Zentangles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Grannypants... I know you love it.
      And such a cute little toddler person you're chasing, too. :)

      Delete

Would it kill you to comment?