Or save. To finish later.
Problem is, it's not all that productive to write that way. I have all kinds of things to say and just... fizzle out after about 50 words.
This is my 4th attempt at a post.
Haven't done anything exciting to write about.
Don't have to work until Tuesday, unfortunately early, but of course that means I get OFF early, too.
I have stuff in my head about work comp.. big surprise there, huh? Hard not to take it personally, because all of my own dealings with people are personal. I know that I'm just a case number and not thought of as a person for the most part. It's aggravating, and understandable, but it sure doesn't help my frame of mind.
I have a new knee brace, supposed to wear it an hour, an hour and a half, build up tolerance to it.
Too new to know yet whether or not it will be something that works well for me. It's lightweight, and custom fit. I was measured for it and it's the only one like it. Interesting, I guess. If you like that sort of thing.
I keep thinking about the things I want to get done. And looking at the mess. And not doing much. Although I did manage to get all the dishes done, the laundry is finished for now, and it's still fairly early in the evening.
I AM going to do a few creative things this weekend. Stay tuned for a picture or three.
Hey, you've accomplished a lot more than me and still managed to post! That's something!
ReplyDeletebeen thinking about you. i agree, I haven't posted, so you're one up on me! I read bits of your work comp thing to my husband, and even he's mad for you. what a world we live in today. take care
ReplyDeleteI will say tuned...
ReplyDeleteI am all for releasing that creativity!
ReplyDeleteHappy Fourth of July to you and yours!
Hope the brace helps
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to your knee Ami? I'm asking because I'm curious if you have something like what I have -- pseudo gout, which is a kind of arthritis.
ReplyDeleteI hope the brace helps you.
I hope you have a creative weekend and I can't wait to see some updated pictures of your projects.
ReplyDeleteI think you did enough work for the weekend. You're giving the rest of us (or should I just speak for myself?) a bad name!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at work tomorrow.....
ReplyDeleteI am also having a hard time writing. Real life is trumping the blog o' sphere I guess. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your fourth!