Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rebellion

MSG bad. Very, very bad.
Barf.
Other exits involved.
Bad bad.


System in full rebellion mode.

And since I can't keep anything in my stomach anyway, I am completing the withdrawal from the pain medication at this time.

It's not pretty. Sort of sweaty.
You do not want any more details.

Even though that part REALLY sucks, it's ultimately a good thing.

I know I'll be better by the time this posts.

6 comments:

  1. Oh man I am so sorry! I sure hope you feel better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MSG + me = evil. See you're not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! So sorry to hear this! Hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:05 PM

    Awww. Been there, done that. Feel better soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. MSG did this to you? That's awful.

    I eat the stuff by the spoonfuls.

    Kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?