Let's see here.
First, I am feeling lots better.
Withdrawal from Percocet is over.
Eric picked up my prescription for Vicodin on the way home from work Monday afternoon. I waited until around 8PM to take one, and am hoping that taking just one will quiet the wee beastie in my knee.
Lyssa and I went grocery shopping on Monday for the week's groceries. That was quite entertaining, the place was PACKED. It's like there was a big announcement somewhere to converge at Fred Meyer. And everyone did. I drove a scooter around, Lyssa pushed the shopping cart. I witnessed a colossal tantrum from a kid who really had a set of lungs and no compunctions about kicking his mom.
Lyssa dyed a hoodie that turned out very well on Monday afternoon. I am going to make her model it so I can take a photo.
I have not tried any new techniques yet, but I did learn from watching the videos that if I refrigerate the dye, it lasts up to two weeks. Much longer than the 24 to 48 hours it has when left out at room temp.
And since I still had all that dye left from our Saturday visit with our friends, I did some things, too.
A couple gifts for friends, and some more baby stuff for a couple other friends.
I will photograph some before I send it out.
I'm planning to do more dyeing on Wednesday.
Tuesday I have to attend a meeting for work. We'll be picking up all sorts of things that have to go out to our schools for the 7th.
Yeah... school starts in a week.
Back to the 5 AM mornings.
Ugh.
Love my job, hate the hours.
So that's it.
I feel better. Did some dyeing. Headed back to work on Tuesday if my doctor says yes on Friday.
Later, y'all.
Glad to read that you are feeling better. Yes, please post photos of your latest dye jobs!
ReplyDelete5am!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you're feeling better. And that you dyed.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your new tie dye stuff! You are the master of dye jobs.
ReplyDelete:)
Glad you are feeling better , looking forward to the pictures
ReplyDeleteYes, glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope everything gets better soon. Looking forward to seeing your dyed things.
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDelete