Followers

Monday, April 06, 2009

Another Hmph Post

Well, the bed arrived at 8:30 on the dot yesterday morning. The thing was set up and the guys were gone in about eight minutes flat.

Saturday night was a thrill... the right side of my back and the hip are still sore from sleeping(?) on the floor. I think I woke up 74 times, which of course means that I never really got into a deep sleep at all.

:::whine:::

Eric, Matt and I went out to have a picnic yesterday afternoon. Lyssa didn't want to go, so she stayed home and baked cookies.

Our favorite park looks like a war zone. During the seriously bad wind storms this year, some of the huge, old-growth Fir and Hemlock trees crashed down into picnic areas and onto the road. There's enough lumber down in Oxbow Park to keep our family in firewood for the next 300 years.

Unfortunately, the wood isn't for us.

The Trillium are starting to bloom, though.















Last night, I slept okay, sort of.
There's a faint chemical smell to the new mattress. I'm awfully sensitive to stuff like that, so it probably bothers me more than it would the average person. I woke up with a headache this morning, took two excedrin and went back to sleep until about 9:30, which helped, but I'm still really tired.

Anyway, I'm (snork) holding my own.


6 comments:

  1. hey! I dont think i'd seen a pic of you before! your hubby seems to have a good sense of humor about it! hope you begin to enjoy your new bed a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy breakin' her in! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so naughty!

    I hate that chemical smell from new beds, carpets, etc. Always gives me a headache too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. Stupid job! Keeps me from seeing what my favorite bloggers look like. That is exactly how I thought you'd look like, both of you, especially after the post where your hubby 'got wood today'!

    You're beautiful!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry about the extra 'like'
    That's how I thought you and hubby would look!

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?