Followers

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Ahhh-CHOOOO

So it's a little dusty in my bedroom.

Curtains, tops of this and that... and wow, was it yucky along the edges of the waterbed!

I have quite a lot of it left to dust/vacuum, which I'll do in the next hour or so before we go to sleep. It's only 10 p.m. but since we have to get up early tomorrow morning, (or THIS morning, since this won't post until Sunday at 6 a.m.) we're going to need some sleep.

Why do we have to get up so early?

The bed delivery guys called tonight to say they'd be here between 8:30 and 10:30 on Sunday morning.

As I sit here on Saturday night, it's yet to be seen if they're going to show on time. My guess is that they'll show up at 8:30 on the dot.
Wahoo.

I like sleeping in. Weekends are my time to do so. So I'm not thrilled about getting up early AT ALL. This totally better be worth it, because so far it's been a major pain in the ass.

Grrr.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that they are late and you can sleep until the arrive!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll think it's all worth it when you sleep like a baby on your brand new bed. I LOVE new beds . . . until they become old beds and need replacing thus meaning you have to dust all the scary spots in your room so you won't be embarrassed in front of the deliver men . . . but I'm sure you already know all of this. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?