Followers

Friday, January 11, 2008

Are you having fun yet?

Last night, while surfing around, I found an interactive geography game. I've posted it at the bottom of this page.

So far, I haven't been able to get past level 6.

How well can you do?

I dare you.

7 comments:

  1. That game made me feel like an idiot. But I still did better than my husband, proving I'm the better parent to do the teaching.. which apparently doesn't mean much.

    I got to (but not past) level 6 the first time, but not past level 5 since. I think the feelings if insecurity and failure are interfering with my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF? I can't even see the tiny map.

    That is my story and I'm sticking to it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm weird, but ti was fun. I didn't do very good yet, but bet your bottom dollar I'll try some more and then get the kids in on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I can't quit messing with it, I have completed 8 of 12 levels. But I spent a lot of time doing it.

    It's a good thing I don't have small children, they'd be eating the dog's food and napping on the floor.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:59 PM

    I didn't get passed level 6 as I only had 23,148 and I needed 30,000 pts. My final score was 194,249 and my Traveller IQ is 94.

    In level 6 I had two wrong...big time wrong :-) That was fun. I'll have to try it again sometime....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:54 PM

    42,557 points. Level 11--didn't make it to Level 12, which takes 55,000 points.

    I blame the year I spent memorizing world countries & capitals for Academic Decathlon.

    Can I steal this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly,

    Feel free. I stole it myself.
    Well, not really. I figure if the code to add to your blog is right there at the site they expect you to use it, right?

    I'm consistently up to level 11 now, but only through lots of repetition.

    Sorta fun.

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?