Followers

Monday, July 21, 2025

Going Around

So I've had a COVID headache for three days.
Except for a not-too-bad-just-enough-to-be-annoying fever, no other symptoms. So I don't know for sure that it's COVID, haven't tested. But feeling like crap.

Which gives me an excuse to spend even more time than usual in front of the computer where friends and family are kind enough to forward memes and other funny stuff to me.

In no particular order, here's some random stuff from the past week.



AI assisted food description. Yummy.


Literally sweating balls












6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I relate to the manatee cartoon on many levels. Even built like one, lol.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to know the background story of how a hearse ended up towing a wood chipper. Or maybe some things should not be talked about...

      Delete
  3. Funny stuff. Yes indeed, kids do that, and that woodchipper might be right out of Fargo, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember Stuart from Mad TV? "HEY!! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!"

      Kids really DO do that. If I had a nickel for every time a child said that to me, I'd have 348 dollars. And five cents. Ha.

      Delete

Would it kill you to comment?