Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2025

why the long faces?

There's an art wall in our school.
Different projects from different classes.


This one made me laugh.


There was no other possible title for this post.









10 comments:

  1. Great title. I love what they did here though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there were a couple who just glued the strips of paper back together, they didn't like their faces all in stripes, I guess. I love the different projects that get posted there.

      Delete
  2. Why the long faces indeed? Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative art. Those kids are something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The person who teaches art also teaches 1st grade. She is the first person at the school in the morning and the last person to leave at night. My program closes at six, her car is almost always still in the lot when I leave at 6:15. She works so hard and everyone loves her. She enjoys waking up that creative energy.

      Delete
  4. The Long Faces made me Smile. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an odd sort of project, I would never have thought of it. But the kids who made one are very proud of their own. One of my kids (not pictured) told me that he thought it was a lot of fun and that he usually 'doesn't do art'. True, he never wants to participate in our projects, he's too full of energy.

      Delete
  5. The middle one is a bit terrifying, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's endlessly fascinating to me to give all the kids the same basic supplies and see how their little brains do unique to them stuff.

      Delete

Would it kill you to comment?