I never liked Trump.
And after the disastrous job he did, I still don't.
And after you watch this guy, spend a little time reading this: Project 2025
Remember that the Republican candidate straight up claimed that he doesn't know anything about this.
I'm skeptical about that.
I found the following at this link.
CNN reported
earlier this month that their review found that at least 140 people who
worked in the Trump administration were involved with Project 2025,
including six of his former Cabinet secretaries. One of those people,
Russell Vought, Trump’s former Director of the Office of Management and
Budget, wrote a chapter of Project 2025’s “Mandate for Leadership,”
which focused on how the president should wield power in office. Vought
was also appointed by the Republican National Committee and the Trump Campaign to be the policy director of the committee that wrote the new GOP platform.
Another is Paul Dans, the director of Project 2025 and an editor of the “Mandate for Leadership,” who told a right-wing radio host last year that “Trump’s very bought in with this.”
It’s no surprise Trump has sought to feign ignorance about Project 2025, given the extreme policies laid out in it, including a nationwide ban on medication abortion, eliminating the Department of Education, and abolishing climate protections.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What really gets me is that a LOT of people don't know anything about this, either. I think it's important to make sure people at least get a chance to find out what they want to do to our country.
I usually feel like there is not a candidate I want to vote FOR, but there's always at least one to vote against.
I'll be voting against the felon and the shillbilly.
I think I love this guy. He just said it all. We are in dangerous times.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate straightforward commentary like this guy's.
DeleteI can't understand why trump followers haven't added up all his illegal activities and complete lack of conscience and moral fiber and said enough. Thanks to stacking the supreme court, he's declared himself above the law.
And let's not forget Private Bone Spurs called our soldiers suckers and losers.
Jesus.
Feeding fear, hate and insecurity, it's a powerful elixor.
DeleteTrump says some off the wall stuff. The other day on Twitter I heard something about Liberals being single cat ladies. lol
ReplyDeleteI heard that. He's not smart. He's unhinged. Churlish. Childish. No deep thoughts. Racist misogynistic pos.
DeleteLove the way he communicated this: shines a light directly on the bs (Trump).
ReplyDeleteI appreciate straightforward communication. It amazes me that people can watch something like this and still support that orange shitgibbon.
DeleteAs one commentator said about Trump, "He is an asshole, but he is our asshole". Anyone is better than the UniParty running things now and their puppets.
ReplyDeleteIf my daughter's rights as a woman are being threatened (and they are) and evangenital "christians" are wanting a theocracy (and they are) then no. It's not better to vote for Trump.
DeletePlease think about what trump really is. (Besides being a horrible asshole). He's unhinged. I don't know if he's senile or just a malignant narcissist. He's NOT okay, and should not be the leader of this country ever again.
Delete~~~~What the hell is this?? And why aren't people turning away from the crazy? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I said, “Let me ask you a question.” And he said, “Nobody ever asks this question,” and it must because of MIT, my relationship to MIT. Very smart. I say, “What would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you’re in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery’s now under water, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there”—by the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that? Lotta shark—I watched some guys justifying it today, “Well, they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were, they were . . . not hungry but they misunderstood what—who she was.” These people are crazy. He said, “There’s no problem with sharks, they just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming,” no, really got decimated and other people, too, a lot of shark attacks. So I said, “There’s a shark ten yards away from the boat, ten yards, or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. He said, “You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.” I said, “I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.” But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time.