Choosing Virtual Reality over Ritual Virility since 2005.
Enjoy hearing of a win in the health care racket!
I'm stunned. Really.Of course it's what *should* have happened, but I am really surprised that it's what did happen.
Finally!!! A win for the good guy! 😉
I'm really surprised.Certainly not complaining, though.
WHAT? That is awesome and please tell me how you did that! I may need that tip. Good for you Ami. AFter all the shit you've been through this is good news for a change. But are you feeling better?
I feel pretty decent. I have a feeling they dumped the bill because they're afraid I'm going to sue them.
Fantastic!!! That is very welcome news during a time that we don't get very much. Well deserved too.
I'd prefer to never have gone through any of it, of course. But I am grateful for this.
Would it kill you to comment?
Enjoy hearing of a win in the health care racket!
ReplyDeleteI'm stunned. Really.
DeleteOf course it's what *should* have happened, but I am really surprised that it's what did happen.
Finally!!! A win for the good guy! 😉
ReplyDeleteI'm really surprised.
DeleteCertainly not complaining, though.
WHAT? That is awesome and please tell me how you did that! I may need that tip. Good for you Ami. AFter all the shit you've been through this is good news for a change. But are you feeling better?
ReplyDeleteI feel pretty decent.
DeleteI have a feeling they dumped the bill because they're afraid I'm going to sue them.
Fantastic!!! That is very welcome news during a time that we don't get very much. Well deserved too.
ReplyDeleteI'd prefer to never have gone through any of it, of course. But I am grateful for this.
Delete