Eric makes me laugh all the time.
We work to make each other laugh, actually.
Our latest silly thing is making everything on the grocery list start with a C.
It originally started because I had a few things to get at the store on my way home from work and forgot to bring the list. So while the stuff was still fresh in my mind, I made a C list.
The items were
pizza crust
eyedrops
milk
quik
money
So, crust, clear eyes, cow juice, chocolate and cash.
Today I needed to stop and get gas (we use the Fred Meyer gas station 'cause we get anywhere from 10 to 100 cents off per gallon, depending on how much we spend. We spend a lot, I should just have my paycheck deposited at Freddy's.
celery, bread, milk, bandages, heartburn stuff, peanut butter, orange juice...
Obviously the celery can't just be called celery, am I right? So it's Crunchy Green Stalk. The bread is Crusty Goodness, bandages are Cut Repair, heartburn stuff is Cimetidine, peanut butter is Creamy spread, orange juice is Citrus Cocktail.
The gas? Car Go.
Thankfully, cookies start with C already.
Whatever makes you giggle!
ReplyDeleteI was telling Colin about it this morning. He said, "Do you buy yogurt?"
DeleteWhen I answered in the affirmative, he said, "COW PUDDING!!!"
I was a 10 year old boy in my past life, I'm pretty sure.
LOVED this post. Made me laugh and now I am challenged to try it . . .
ReplyDeleteYou'll need to share your list with me for sure. :)
Delete