Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Da. Fuq.

My man got the mail when he took Lyssa to work this morning about 10:30.

In the pile of mail that we got was one of the goodbye letters I sent out to my families on
AUGUST 26th, returned/marked as undeliverable. FOUR months!! Seriously. Four months????It was intended to go to a family that Fluffy had known before she found employment shitting on me and my co-workers. For some strange reason the 'Smith' family doesn't dislike Fluffy. They're nice people, but a little clueless.

I had a feeling she'd see the letter I sent out, either from that family or another and did not want to give anyone grounds for any sort of legal action. That particular family was the one in the back of my mind as I labored over the letter, though.

I wanted to let people know how I felt about their kids and them and also let them know that I was leaving because of the shitty company I was working for. But I couldn't say 'these people are assholes, take your kid out'. I could only hint.

The "education" company has shown clearly over the years that the only thing they care about is money. They don't give a shit for the children at all. Of course they say they do, using Big Fish's oft-repeated mantra, "we do what's best for children". Sure you do. Bunch of shitty people, worried only about their bottom line.

Had they placed children first, they'd have stocked my program and I wouldn't have had to do it myself. If children were their #1 priority, then emotionally unstable and abusive people and their foul, ugly little friends would not have access to those children. And if children were what's important, I'd still be working there.

So anyway, I can't imagine how it took four months for the post office to fail to deliver the letter. It was sent to the proper address, I checked on it a bit ago. Four months. Holy cow.

 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Fluffy is related to the postman/woman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were related to that hag, I would never admit it. Haha.

      Delete

Would it kill you to comment?