Life is just a little crazy right now and I'm having trouble keeping up.
Things are good, though.
So I heard back from my manager. She didn't comment on what I sent (it was much more lengthy than the brief piece I posted here) but did say she was stopping by with the proper forms for me to fill out for reimbursement.
I get my 10 bucks.
Since I found that out, I've spent four. On my program.
A text conversation with the manager yesterday about dropping off paperwork ended with her texting me 'K'.
I texted back, " 'K'?? Let me guess. The company will no longer pay for vowels."
Wow, didn't realize they are so expensive. I don't usually mind the text acronyms, but I dislike when there are so many I can't figure out what they're trying to say!
ReplyDeleteI was just smarting off. Vowels cost the same as every other letter.
Delete:)
Yep, I knew that....just playing along. :-)
DeleteWell now I feel like a doofus. :) But it's okay. Or should I just say 'k'. hahahahaa
DeleteYour manager is simply trying to set a good frugal example.
ReplyDelete::sputter::
DeleteHahahahahahahahaha! Excellent response! I would expect nothing less from you!
ReplyDelete:-D
DeleteI am so fucking aggravated at the way things are going right now I could scream. Gaaaahhhhhhh.
lol, I hate texts like that
ReplyDeleteI'm the person who uses punctuation and capital letters when I text. I'm sure it's annoying. Can't help it. :)
Delete