Too chilly tonight.
It's crazy... hot flashes all day and then I sit here in the evenings and I'm cold. Silly me.
Molly* wore shorts to school today. Evidently her mom wasn't there when she got dressed for school, so when she came to pick her up, was surprised. And said, "No more shorts! It's too cold!"
But the kids run a lot and since we play indoors during inclement weather, shorts aren't really a bad idea. I have been wearing some long sleeved shirts, but I think I'm going to switch back to short sleeves and wear a sweatshirt over them. I get hot too easily.
I have a fan running near where I sit when I actually have *time* to sit. It helps a little anyway.
I ordered some serious art supplies from Amazon with the gift card. A set of colored pencils that I'd never buy for myself. They're arriving tomorrow, and I'm really excited about it. I probably need to get out more.
I also ordered a coloring book. The pictures are in black and white, and quite intricate. I wish I'd thought of photographing the first one before I started drawing tangles in it, but alas.
I will definitely take photos of the next one I do.
So I am taking my cold feet to bed. I will sit in there and draw awhile. Then.. sleeeeeep. No nap today, although I really, really tried. Too many things in my head, most of them not so great.
:::sigh:::
Happy Thursday.
Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteThe weather has been CRAZY! There's been times we've turned on the a/c these last few days. Frankly, I'm ready for the heat go. I'm tired of every activity making me a sweaty mess.
ReplyDeleteWarm/cold/warm/cold/freezing/cold.. I'd like some hot. We had snow about a week ago. It didn't last long thankfully. I'm sure not ready for winter.................
ReplyDelete