Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I am in heat

So it's hot. It's not hot compared to a bunch of other places. I know that. Doesn't make me sweat any less. Doesn't make it any less humid or sticky or me less crabby.

I've been having some issues with physical pain, broke out the TNS unit again, it's an interesting sensation. Except for the itchy sort of sensation on my skin, it makes it feel like muscle spasms. Not really bothersome, and really helps with the discomfort.

Lyssa comes home on Sunday. I've missed her a lot, but I know she's been having a good time.

Things are a little better at work although today was the first day I've had extra help. We do water play day on Tuesdays, so we don't have a ton of extra time to do projects.

We did do a mummy thing today... wrapped up the kids in toilet paper. Hilarious. I stopped at Walgreen's to look at the photos and get some printed. They're great, the kids and parents will enjoy them.


And I know I haven't said much, but I have lots more in my head. Hopefully, will have more time to write tomorrow evening.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:27 PM

    I use a TENS unit too. Quite helpful when my back pain is unbearable. Doesn't seem to work well on my legs.

    Very cool here today. Cold front from Canada blew in yesterday. 50 last night. Seems like October. but, I know summer will be back. I tend to like the heat because I seem to feel a bit better. But, I don't have to be out and about in it like you are. I can sit in my recliner and feel comfortable and Polly, who is doing something productive, is sweating profusely.

    Have a great day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better. I don't do heat well either. AT ALL. The air conditioner may be the only invention that keeps my family and I alive in the summer. And I am not even kidding a little...

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?