Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

Aiyeeee the PRESSURE!!

So it's been hot. And when it's hot and humid, I don't feel great.
In addition, we have had rain and thunder/lightning this afternoon.
And now, I have a headache. Atmospheric pressure seems to play a huge part in my 'not hormonal' headaches.
Doesn't matter what causes them anyway... they're all a pain. And this one's making me feel sick.
::sigh::

I bought rocks and googly eyes today at the dollar store. We're making 'rock stars' tomorrow. Part of our 70s theme. The kids will love it.

I went to the craft store and bought the fast grab tacky glue, too. So many kids give up in frustration because the glue they're furnished is too runny and won't hold their projects together when they let go.

I think that's why hot glue was invented for adults. :)

So since they can't have hot glue, the kids get something special from me.

Anyway. I do have a headache coming on, and sitting here in front of a glowing screen isn't helping. So time for a headache pill and a shower and sleep.

Looking forward to this week at work now that I'm going to have some extra help. Thank goodness. :)

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought of purchasing one of those cloths you wrap around your neck to keep you cool? Which might also help prevent the headaches. Anyplace that has camping supplies will carry them.
    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would trade you our cool for your heat.

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?