Work and work and trying to catch up on a little rest and it's time for tax filing and our life insurance policies are due and I have a letter from my attorney I need to respond to, my mom texted me today to find out how our little getaway was and I told her it would have been a lot nicer if the staff at the resort hadn't chased us around panting and trying to sell us a goddamned time share.
Eric has put his back out again and is crutching around the house, I have laundry to catch up on, my alarm is already set for 5 and 1 (gonna plan on catching a nap in between shifts) and I'm going to stop at Goodwill on my way home from work in the morning.
Taking Lyssa shopping this weekend. A mother/daughter thing. Which I always enjoy.
Trying to keep up with kid schedule changes and crafty projects and cleaning up fuse beads from the last couple days at work. Documenting issues that need to be written down. Getting back into the groove after having time off.
It's so weird, the school year schedule. Time off and time off and time off... seems like they almost never put in a full week of school.
Until now. Now there are only two days off from school between now and the end of the year. Well, except weekends, but you get it.
Anyway. Stream of consciousness, run on sentences, incoherent rambling and now I'm off to bed. Where I will dream all sorts of weird shit because I took some medicine that makes me do that. It would be entertaining if I could film it and show it later, I'm sure.
And how are things going for you?
You are a busy woman! Hope you get a lot accomplished today.
ReplyDeleteSorry your hubby's back is tweaked. Hope it's as good as new over the weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm packing for a two night stay at the coast with some girlfriends.While there will be two littles there, I am not taking any of mine. For that, I am grateful as I'm currently suffering an acute case of "Burn Out".
Part of me is very much looking forward to the time away, part of me is also apprehensive about it, which is normal for me. But, as long as nobody tries to sell me anything, I'll be good!
Hope Eric's back is doing better, since this post is late showing up on my dashboard, which is why I'm late.
ReplyDeleteJust had our taxes done Wednesday. Glad that's behind us.