Molly* asked my assistant today, "Why do you have a wheelchair?"
Shelly* gave her stock answer, "When I was born, there was something wrong with my back and the doctors couldn't fix it, so my legs don't work and I can't walk."
"Ohhhh," Molly said sagely. "Like my aunt." She paused. "She's dead."
Turned and walked away.
Shelly couldn't stop laughing over it. As soon as she clocked out, she posted it to Facebook.
Kids just say whatever they're thinking. Sometimes it comes out funny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got an email today from our manager telling me that the company is going to pay us for time lost to the snow days.
That was a surprise, something they've never done before. Believe me, I am not complaining.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a week of hearts and more hearts.
Alden* has been really excited about the upcoming holiday, reminding me every day that there's only three or two or one day until Valentine's Day!!!!
So I asked him today why he was so excited about it.
He looked at me like I was sort of slow.
"Um, CHOCOLATE?!" he said. "It's all about the chocolate candy!!"
So I suppose the popcorn that I'm surprising them with on Friday afternoon will be a letdown for Alden. Although I doubt he will complain, he loves it. :)
Happy Valentine Day Ami!! I woke up with you on my mind for some reason and decided to visit. I have been horrible about keeping up. Sounds like your kids are still delighting you [for the most part :)] Happy Love Day!!
ReplyDeleteGlad they're paying you. That's a nice surprise!
ReplyDeleteAnd Molly? Priceless!
Kids! Gotta love how uncensored they are. Hope you had a nice V-Day :)
ReplyDelete