Of course you do. Who wouldn't?
So I was getting into the car on Wednesday morning. My cell phone was in my left coat pocket, and somehow I caught the phone between my left hip and the door frame on the car and hurt myself.
Yes, that's right. I hurt myself on a telephone. I smacked it so hard that it left a huge bruise. It hurts like hell, I can't sit on a hard surface unless I lean to the right, I can't sleep on my left side (of course my preferred sleeping position) and I have to be careful about how I pull up my pants.
I'm hoping the mirror and blurry photo don't shock anyone.

Congrats on the vindication even though the money would have been nice. Youch on the bruise! Looks like a flower to me though!
ReplyDeleteI think many things look like flowers to you. :)
DeleteOUCH!! I am not shocked after all I have been showing my Arse all month !LOL
ReplyDeleteYeah, you've shown Arse to the entire internet. I'm just a kid compared to you!!
DeleteSee? There's a reason I avoid cell phones. They're dangerous, dangerous things.
ReplyDeleteOh, hell yes to the extra 25%. Yeah, there really isn't a "winner" when it comes to workers comp (or personal injury). Money cannot undo pain. :/
I never thought I'd use a phone the way I use this one. Yes, it makes a pretty fair blunt instrument, but I use it all the time for its intended purpose, too.
DeleteIt's also the device I use to clock in and out at work, text my crazy friends and keep in touch with my kids.
grrr, just typed and lost a very long comment
ReplyDeleteanyway, in short: hoping that you WILL get your money (however little it will still be compared to what you deserve) soonish - thanks for the laughs (still thinking about Eric shouting back - not about the "flower" on your behind, the picture of which is NOT the reason I come back to check your blog daily - oh and we have "arnica" cream that is very effective when getting hit - though I never tried it after being hit by a cell phone yet...)
You know, I can get arnica here, too, I hadn't even thought about it. ::adding to list for tomorrow:::
DeleteHey, you WON! Allow me to channel Fred Rogers...
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you
I'm proud of you
I hope that you are proud of you, too
Proud of you
I'm proud of youuuuuuuuu
I hope that you are proud of you, too!
I wondered what the hell all that howling was... then I realized it was you!
DeleteI've heard cell phones are dangerous, but I thought the damage occurred much higher up!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how dangerous they are, but the bruise I got taught me to NOT put my phone in that particular pocket again!!
DeleteHigh Five on the settlement and vindication!!! You so deserve it. Woo-hoo. I'm really happy for you.
ReplyDeleteAnd although I'm very sorry about your telephone injury and bruise it did make for one of my all time favorite closing sentences to a blog post!
Merry Christmas! xo jj
Aww, I made you smile!!
ReplyDeleteOnly I could hurt myself on a telephone.
Swear I've never been so accident prone in my LIFE as the past three years.
Great ass hon! and im glad you can literally tell those folks to kiss your ass!!
ReplyDelete