Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

There's something wrong with my head

And don't think I don't hear a couple of you smartasses having fun with THAT title!!

Ugh. Up and down all night. Between nausea, pain, medication, having to go to the bathroom because of said medication, pain, pain, pain and pain and nausea and pain... I've been really savoring the whole migraine experience. Every little nuance.

I didn't sleep, really. More like drifted in and out of some sort of pain-soaked facsimile. (Did I mention that it hurts???) Nothing like going without a headache for a whole month to really appreciate the experience of one.

I had nightmares, auras, and a strange, feverish, disjointed feeling all night long. It's lasted into today.

Naptime.

Annnd... an update. It's Saturday evening about 8. Right now at least, the headache seems to be, hm, on hold.

Eric and Matt came home today instead of waiting until tomorrow, there were just too many cockroaches people out this weekend.

I woke up about 5 this evening with nothing but pressure on the left side. I'm hoping it will stay away, I still have plans to dye with my friends, just had to postpone it since there was no way in hell I was up to going anywhere. I would not have trusted myself to drive, seriously. Glad I didn't need to drive, but disappointed that I didn't get to dye today.

I will be getting up early and mixing dye and spending a little time having fun with friends... if there isn't anything wrong with my head when I get up.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Ami - please, please don't dye! I mean, even though there is CLEARLY something wrong with your head!
    :)
    Have a great weekend, mah dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:25 AM

    Ugh, that sounds awful. I hope you feel better and there's nothing wrong. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man.. after I had sinus surgery back in June, I just had one headache after another, but they weren't migraines...

    I hope your head was ok this morning when you woke up...
    :o)

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your headache is all gone by Monday. Mondays suck enough as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel for you. I've been suffering with a regular headache, all day... I CAN'T IMAGINE DEALING WITH A MIGRAINE! Hope you get some relief, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very late to the party here, but I hope you had a headache free day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about freaking miserabl! HOpe you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?