Followers

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Time to Dye etc.

Kids colored a little picture today.
T shirt on a little flyer I made.
It's that time again.
Next week, we all dye.

They love the humor in it. Ella* hid her flyer behind her back and said, "Dad, we're all gonna dye here." He raised an eyebrow. She brought the flyer out all giggly and showed him. They've been in my program for three years, so they know about it, as it's become a tradition, but she got him for just a second there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 80 degrees! We played outside all afternoon on Monday, will probably do the same on Tuesday. Since of course Wednesday, the weather changes and we'll have some rain according to the weather guys.

They're never wrong, of course.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been arguing with a headache since Friday, although it hasn't gotten really bad, I have had to take the migraine meds a few times. Hormones. Of course.

Why I can't just dry up and stop with all the monthly bullshit, I do not know. Don't plan on reproducing anymore. Think I've mentioned you could look for a star in the East if that happens, 'cause it will be a miracle of biblical proportions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The restaurant game is evolving. Monday afternoon after we came in from outside, Amy* brought her two 'children' to the restaurant with her. They crawled around, knocked over food, "burned" their fingers on the candles, cried when they didn't get chocolate, and generally were very bratty. I asked Amy, "Amy, why are your children so naughty?" And she said, "Their father didn't raise them right."

Okay then!!!

I have to admit to laughing at that.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have other stuff rattling around in my head.
Parents are back from their vacation. I texted my mom Sunday night when I was on my way to bed, saying that I was on my way to bed but to text me when she got home. "If I get up at midnight to pee I can check my phone," I said, "then I will know you're home." And what did I do? Laid awake until my phone blinked at me to let me know I had a text.

::sigh::

Then, I laid there while the crazy train started picking up speed.
Took something to knock that sucker off its track. But that takes about an hour.
Then I woke up around 4:20 Monday morning.

If I weren't able to take naps, I'd be even more nutty than I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed the link that showed up in my email and all I got was a link to a blank profile.

      Delete
  2. I love what *Amy said!

    About the biblical proportions thing... do you know how many change of life babies are out there???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been thinking about doing some dying again as well. Kids are all wanting funky stuff dyed, undies, socks, bra and even a request for a jock strap!

    That restaurant is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I would dye with you if I could. Oregon is such a long way to go to dye!

    OK that's all I have today. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?