Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

So I have this theory...

I was having a conversation via IM with Tami today.

I've said before that one never knows what we'll discuss... the conversation ranges all over the place. We're able to talk about a lot of things that I probably would not discuss with just anyone.. or anyone at all, really.

Tami is, as usual, writing. She was working on a project that involved viewing some art work from the days of antiquity, and it prompted her to ask me why men wanted women to, er, shave. It.

And I told her my theory, which until then, I had only shared with Eric.

Now you must understand, I do not spend my life viewing pr0n.  However, I am nearly 50 years old, and hardly virginal. I have seen some interesting videos and pictures in my life, and some of them involved men, women, or combinations of them and horizontal calisthenics. (Well, horizontal, vertical and all sorts of sideways.)

To me (and I'm trying to put this delicately, I really don't need more pervs visiting here) a hairless female person looks like, well, I'm sorry, resembles a chicken.

Eric and I have laughed about this particular resemblance more than once, and it's reached the point now that when we cook a whole chicken for dinner, we sometimes laugh together while preparing the bird for roasting.

So I think that there are men who just have a fowl fetish.

What do you think?
At the very least, it gives a whole new meaning to ch0ke the chicken, huh?

11 comments:

  1. LMAO. There are plenty weird fettishes out there. Foul Fettish will indeed be one of them. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the clean-shaven "stuff" since it makes women look like they are 10 "down there". Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a clue to be honest , but atta girl for having the nerve to post it . Fowl fettish or just plain weird , All I know is it grows back and damn that must itch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine8:24 AM

    What a funny post. It will change how I think of roasted chicken from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey . . . . I try to be inspirational to my family and friends but I am really not sure THIS is what I had in mind. Sheeeeeeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:24 PM

    Someone else has been thinking about the same topic here:
    http://community.feministing.com/2010/08/23/vajazzling-and-the-disgrace-of-hairy-women/#more-11745

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:49 PM

    I launched iced tea in a projectile fashion. Thanks...I really *did* need that laugh.

    Can't wait to tell the husband he has a Fowl Fetish, although judging by his love of fried chicken, I should have known that already...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny! I will never look at a chicken the same again. -J

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am laughing! I had never thought of it as resembling a chicken, but now that you mention it, I'll never look at fowl the same way again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, goodness.. Now that is a picture I don't want to have...

    I never ever watch Porn... Its against the law in Japan! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny post. I was watching the tube last night and they asked that old man on the Dos Equis commercial what he knew about manscaping. He looked totally dumbfounded and said he knew nothing and then launched his usual Thirsty Friend, Drink Dos Equis. Very amusing.

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?