Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm good.

At least I feel good.

Not only is the fucking migraine from hell headache finally gone (after four doses of medication in 36 hours!) but I feel really good on a personal level, too.

Every day, I wake up and think, I can't feel any better than this... and every day I feel a little more calm, a little more rational, a little more, well, just... good.

I like it.

I mostly don't wake up and start thinking about things in the middle of the night. I don't
have an obsession list that goes around and around in my brain all the time. I can get up to pee, GO pee, wash my hands, go back to bed and SLEEP until I have to get up about 90% of the time now.

And even though I'm having surgery in 10 days, I am not freaking out. I'm not looking forward to it, of course, but I'm not obsessing over it.

In fact, I'm not obsessing over anything right now.
And that's good.


Better living through pharmaceuticals.

5 comments:

  1. I hear ya and I'm right there with ya! Gotta love my (legal) drugs. Now if I can only get motivated to use this expensive elliptical machine right here next to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope every day just keeps getting better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate migraines but yes you must have positive outlook on things no matter what...some days that is all that will get you thru:) best wishes on your surgery

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad things are working for you! Nothing better than a worry free (at least less) life! I don't think you could ever be worry free. Then,you'd be taking a whole different type of drug! ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - I'm so glad you're feeling better. Now to get the surgery over with . . .

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?