Followers
Friday, June 25, 2010
Happy Dance!
I have a migraine.
Despite my worry over possible medication interaction, I took a half dose of my migraine medicine about half an hour ago. If the headache is still with me in an hour or so, I'll take the other half.
If I didn't have to get up at 5:00, I'd be taking a nap right now instead of typing, but if I sleep this late in the day,(it's 4:00 PM on Thursday*) I may have trouble resting tonight.
Not good.
Need to have my shit together to deal with so many kids so early in the morning!
It's fun, but man, is it busy!
So I have a migraine and you'd like to know why am I doing the Happy Dance anyway?
Because Mark was not in program on Thursday.
And won't be there Friday.
I didn't have to talk to either of his parents, either. They left a message on our site voice mail.
So it's a nice ending to the week despite the headache that's going to send me to bed early.
*I try to manage to write my posts the evening before they're supposed to show up and then just set them to post at one minute past midnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope the migraine meds worked!
ReplyDeleteThe parents punished the child care company and pulled "Mark" from the program? Aww shucks, how crummy! (Heehee)
I don't think Mark's parents have pulled him from our program... but they're not going to have a choice after a third strike.
ReplyDeleteSo he's just not going to be there for today and he wasn't yesterday... that works for me.
Really changed the entire energy level of the morning program.
Sorry about the headache , but good that you got a respite form Mark and his assjack father
ReplyDeleteI know this sounds weird, but I have heard this works for migraines. I usually take Excedrin Migraine, but might try this next time I have one. Drinking two glasses of Gatorade can relieve headache pain almost immediately - without the unpleasant side effects caused by traditional pain relievers. Who knows? In any event, I hope your pain is gone or, at least, minimal today.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you could set your posts to post. You might have to educate me on that!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the migraine. That sucks but I'm so glad you are doing a happy dance.
Hugs!!