Mom begins mixing a batch of brownies.
Hormonal teenage girl, hearing spoon tapping bowl as the eggs get mixed into batter calls from living room, "Mom? What are you doing?"
Mom takes bowl to doorway of living room, and tilting it toward aforementioned hormonal teen says, "Does this give you an idea?"
And teen says, "Ohmygod. Mom, you're my hero!!"
Mom then puts the batch of brownies in the oven, and delivers a teaspoon full of batter to teen in living room.
Teen is very happy.
I, er, Mom says something like, "I could have saved all that batter for myself, you know."
And teen replies, "If you had, I'd have run you over with my menstrual cycle."
Thats too funny.... hope they came out yumM!!
ReplyDeleteLOL. How funny!
ReplyDeleteROFL!!!
ReplyDeleteYou ROCK!! I have been called a hero by my kids for my chocolate chip cookies.
ReplyDeleteHugs!!
HA HA !!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL Ami, that's so funny! I think I'll savor each day before Korinne hits those years.
ReplyDelete