I'm finally going to do it.
No, not dye my hair purple or pierce anything or get some body art.
It's worse.
I'm going to
CLEAN THE BATHROOM.
It's past due. Empty shampoo bottles, hairspray cans, and an upside-down bottle of liquid soap line the counter. The very small counter.
I'm going to fill the soap dispenser, recycle the bottles, clean the counter and sink and clean the dirt from the floor.
I'll scrub the toilet, wipe down the walls, and get all dirty and sweaty. Which is why I'm sitting here in front of the computer now, since showering would be pointless before the great cleaning.
I know that if I don't do it, some of the organic debris in there may begin to organize, and soon, we'll have a new life form in our home. Since there is no way of knowing if it would be a benign life form, it's best not to let those bits and pieces combine.
Matt will be up soon and headed for class, and Lyssa will be up getting ready to go volunteer in the institution across the street, so the bathroom won't get cleaned until about 10:30.
If you hear on the news about a toxic waste cleanup gone horribly awry in the Portland, Oregon area, send flowers.
Wishing you the best of luck with the bathroom cleaning. I usually get so wet cleaning my shower, now I just clean it when I'm in it. I try not to get the Scrubbing Bubbles on me when I do it though.
ReplyDeleteClean bathrooms ROCK!! You'll be so happy when it's done, you won't want anyone to use it.....if you're like me!!
:)
Hugs!!
I hate to admit this out loud (Well this isn't really out loud, is it?) but I am a clean bathroom junkie.
ReplyDeleteI clean my bathroom a couple of times a week and make Baby Boy clean his at least once a week. He really should be cleaning his daily, teenage boys have this . . . thing.
But . . . since it sounds like yours hasn't been cleaned in a while, I'm going to pass on dropping by to help.
I have a weak stomach, LOL.
Good luck!!
ReplyDelete