Classify this under 'what was I thinking?'.
On Saturday morning, I will be getting up and heading out the door to the 5th annual Leader Workshop for our Girl Scout area.
(Formerly known as a neighborhood, now labeled with the lofty term Vista)
I was asked some time ago to host a portion of the workshop. The emails in the past week or two have been hinting that the workshop may be canceled due to lack of interest.
Sunday night, I got a note in my email. The workshop is ON.
So the regular obsessing I do when planning for an event like this one has not happened. I seriously haven't given it much thought at all. I've been just a teeny bit busy with life.
Guess I'd better start thinking about how I'm going to fill an hour and a half with science and team building exercises, huh?
I can do it.
I just can't really scrape together any real enthusiasm for the task.
Send me some, will you? Even a tiny bit of enthusiasm will help.
Oh. And ps... this is my 900th post.
Yep, that's right. I have sat down in front of this very same computer 900 times and posted something.
It's been sort of fun, actually.
900 is a lot of posts.
ReplyDeleteKeep going.
You get points for the 900 posts, for sure! I think someone should send you chocolate or something..... :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sending you a bit of excitement. (You feel it? It's that breeze through the window...don't worry, it's not a stalker!)
Good luck!
That's a bunch of posts! I don't think I even have 900 words if you add them up from all of my posts, LOL. Well . . . maybe the curriculum one. It was long.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, GO AMI!
There's your enthusiasm.
Don't think about the leaders you have in your workshop. Concentrate on all the girls they will be taking this back to. It's for the girls, you love the girls, the girls love you, the girls will have a blast with what you teach their leaders to do!
ReplyDelete(Was that a good pep talk? I'm a little Girl Scouty burned out this week. Can't feel the green love very much.)
Wow, way to go on 900 posts. I am closing in on 500 by the end of the year. I hope your enthusiasm picks up for the meeting.
ReplyDelete900 post! congrats! I'm send hugs and good vibes, but can't think of anything at the minute. You can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have your own cheering section: YOU CAN DO IT!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings