Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Excting day here, oh boy

I will be getting a haircut, doing laundry and dishes, and trying to clean some of the piles of stuff... at least making the piles a little smaller today.

I may even find time to take a nap.

If I get inspired, I'll come back and tell you about my experience when I learned that I'm allergic to sulfa drugs.

It was a long time ago, but someone I was chatting with on Friday night prompted me to remember it. Since it was funny in a mystical sort of way, I'm sure other people will enjoy reading about it.

Or not.

If I don't get inspired sometime today, I'll get to it this week.

Happy Sunday, y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Sunday was good. Today is my Monday, it's starting off cold..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You last few days sound sorta like mine. Here's to a better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?