Followers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Short Thoughts and Girl Scouts

Those are all I really have time for this morning.

I woke up at 6 with a blistering headache, but not one of the migraine variety. If you've had migraines, you know the difference.

Took two Excedrin and went back to bed until Eric's guy showed up at 8:30. Maggie barked to let me know it was time to get up.

::sigh::

I took another Excedrin about 5 minutes ago, and I'm going to head for the shower and run hot water on my head for a few. After that and a meal, I will probably be feeling up to sorting some pictures.

I need to get them sorted because I'm meeting some of my Girl Scouts today at the park for a picnic and I want to give them their pictures and little albums I purchased for them. It's a largish job. Imagine approximately 50 pictures per girl and multiply it by 10. I sort them all according to which girl is 'starring' in them. If it's two girls, they each get a copy. Group shot? Same thing.

So a bunch of pictures.

When we did our final outing in August, we spent a morning tie dyeing. Someone suggested that we get together, wear the things we dyed and take a picture, which is why our final outing wasn't our final outing after all.

I planned the picnic thing, but not everyone will be there. Some of them have other plans, unfortunately.

I'll get a group pic and upload the shots to Snapfish, where everyone can go and order copies of their own.

Well, supposedly we're getting the front yard landscaped today. I don't know what's involved in installing a double check/backflow prevention device, but I'm guessing it involves having the water to the house turned off at some time and want to be clean before that happens.

Have a good day, everyone. Happy Saturday!!!

:-D

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day turns out well and get rid of that head ache. Might be sinus; they suck just as bad as a migraine!

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?