Followers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I got tagged!

It's unusual for me to be tagged. It's been AGES!

I'm going to go the weenie route and invite anyone who reads here and wants to do this meme to go right ahead, and the rest of you... well, whatever. If you choose to do it (it was a lot of fun) then let me know so I can come read it.

:)


I got tagged by
Mom #1

And a day later,
kitten's homeschool

Edited to add: SabrinaT has tagged me now, too. You can find Sabrina here:
Third Culture Kids R Mine!!!!

First is the award







(thank you thank you... I'd like to thank all the little people I stepped on to get here.)


And here is the alphabet meme.

A. attached or single?
Well really.. who isn't?

B. best friend?
My man.

C. cake or pie?
Cookies, thanks. Raw is fine.

D. day of choice?
Saturday. Can sleep in (unless some inconsiderate family member calls early... and that does, indeed happen)

E. essential item?
Shower. Daily.

F. favorite color?
Blue

G. gummy bears or worms?
No friggin' way. Pass the chocolate, willya?

H. hometown?
Gunnison, Colorado
But my heart is in Montrose.

I. favorite indulgence?
Do I have indulgences? Or am I just a slothful wretch? You decide.

J. January or July?
Well now, that depends. Where will I be during those months? Will I be able to sleep in? Will I have friends with me, or will I be alone? Will I have a good book to read? Did someone remember to pack the cookies? Is there a pillow? Will I have someone to snuggle with, or will I have to do, er, everything myself? Will I have a telephone? Where will I plug in my modem?

K. kids? Two.
(that I know of.)

L. life isn't complete without? Music

M. marriage date?
November 1st, 1980.

N. number of brothers & sisters?
2 younger brothers. I love them, but sometimes one of them is sort of hard to like.

O. oranges or apples? Well, either one in a pinch, but
how about a really nice, ripe, peach? Nectarines are good, too.
Actually I really like watermelon and grapes. Cherries make me smile as well. I'm sorry, what was the question?

P. phobias?
Walmart.

Q. quotes?
"That's a rhetorical answer... doesn't require a question."

R. reasons to smile?
My family, my friends, my job, my life. I have everything. Truly.

S. Season of Choice? Fall. Love the colors, the temperature and the ambiance.

T. tag seven peeps!
No. I never know if a tag will be appreciated, although I find it fun, I don't know if other people will like it.

U. unknown fact about me?
I once sang a solo in front of two thousand people. I do not suffer from stage fright if I have to sing, but public speaking makes my knees knock and my voice shake. It's easier for me than it used to be, though. I found a great book that helped bunches and over the past few years have been called upon to speak to groups. It does get easier, but I don't anticipate ever having the ease in speaking that I do in singing.

V. vegetable? No, I'm more or less cognizant. Usually.

W. worst habits? Not a great housecleaner.

X. x-ray or ultrasound?
Oh x-ray for sure. If I don't glow in the dark by the time I'm 55, I haven't played the game properly.

Y. your favorite food? Chocolate covered chocolate with chocolate sauce.

Z. zodiac sign? Sagittarius.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good, I don't have to do this now since you gave a bunch of the same answers I would've.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny! Thanks for playing along. I hated to tag people too, but I figured if anyone didn't want to do it, they just wouldn't, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?