I'm taking my camera to the dentist today. My girl will have her new smile exposed.
She's been running around with a mouthful of metal for TWO FULL YEARS.
Can you imagine?
I'm hoping to have pictures to post here this afternoon, but if not, you will be okay with waiting until tomorrow, yes?
See ya then.
Can't wait to see the pics! But if we have to wait till tomorrow, I guess we will live!
ReplyDeleteYou just take of you!
I'm sure she's so excited. I hope it all goes off without incident. Don't you hate those pesky incidents?
ReplyDeleteCaspian is soooo jealous. :) He has had his for 17 months and is counting the days until spring when it will be his turn. Tell Lyssa how happy we are for her and can't wait to see the pics.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the pics. I bet she is so excited!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome, my hubby loved getting his off. he had his for about 3 + years instead of 1.5 years and he still has at least one more appt to go back to in order to see if he can quit wearing his upper retainer every night, lower one is cemented in.
ReplyDeleteI remember when J got her braces off. It was a big day around here too, after 3 years of the tracks.
ReplyDelete