Followers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

As promised...


A picture of my baby.
(awww)

Lyssa got her braces off two weeks ago and I haven't had a chance to post a picture. (Plus I didn't have one this good... and now I do.)


This is one of those pictures that I'll be sending to grandparents etc.

7 comments:

  1. She looks so beautiful and confident. Her smile is just like yours. Great photo, Mom.

    P.S.
    You'll always be a Homeschooling Mom to me. Believe me, the public schools don't want your mouth or your attitude to be representative of what they teach. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks very happy! She looks great too with that winning smile :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great teeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks a lot like her momma. Beautiful and full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great smile! She is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Great photo. Her teeth look wonderful. She has hair similar to my daughter C, the 13 year old, but C's hair is longer.

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?