Now Lyssa is suffering from whatever it was I had on Monday.
I hate when that happens. We still have plenty of Immodium, though, so I'm hopeful she'll feel better fast.
Even though they're 20 and 14, it still upsets me when my kids don't feel well.
If one of them has a cough or a headache or anything, I just hate it. I want to make it all better and I CAN'T.
I have to head out to my water aerobics class tonight, too. I always look forward to it until it's actually time to get into my suit and head for the car. Then, my mind whines about how cold it is, how late I'll be getting home, and how at the time I'm getting ready to go swim, I'm usually getting ready for bed.
I wish with all my heart that they'd make the class an hour earlier.
I'd pay the $72.00 every term and go happily. It just gets over too late at night for my family.
::sigh::
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would it kill you to comment?