Chance of anything getting done around here today... pretty close to zero.
Days I've had this headache 1.5
Days since last headache... 77
Minutes until hot shower... 1
Times I woke up in the night going 'urgh' ... 4
Pain level on a scale of 1 to 10... 3.5
I will be fine. But the computer is not my friend right now. It makes my eyeballs hurt.
A few minutes ago, Fed Ex delivered a package I'd been expecting. Maggie jumped up at the sound of the doorbell, tried to run to the front door, and her legs went out from under her. She fell. Hard. I had to lift her up from the floor. This caused my eyeball to bulge outward with the effort and her to whimper with pain. She's just getting too old to be a watchdog. Poor old girl.
So I'm heading for Excedrin, and she's getting half a Bufferin.
Later, y'all.
Oh sweetie,hope you feel better. Have your family pamper you.
ReplyDeleteWell, I wondered why I wasn't seeing you online. If that headache is still around tomorrow, there's a 9.9 chance that your favorite chiropractor can work with you.
ReplyDelete(((HUGS!!!) Hope it goes away soon. Bless poor Maggie's heart!
ReplyDeleteYuck! I hate headaches. I hope you get to feeling better really soon. Just relax . . . we'll keep the internet warm for you. LOL.
ReplyDeletewow. i have gosh awful headaches and have my whole life. finding excedrin migraine and those little yellow chlortabs. according to my doctor, there's no reason those chlortabs should beat down a migraine triggered by seasonal changes, but it does. call it sinuses, whatever, basically if i dont treat it within 15 minutes, i will be in bed for the whole day or at least sitting somewhere with my mouth clamped shut (or gasping in air to keep from barfing), my eyes clamped shut, and breathing as fast and deep as possible. hope your headache feels much better. mine are almost always 11 out of 10 on the pain scale.. grr...
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better and Maggie is none the worse for wear from her fall.
ReplyDelete