Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2007

lonely

My baby is visiting her grandparents this week. They came over for a visit on Easter weekend, and she decided to go home with them. I'm so happy she's homeschooled and has the flexibility to just make choices like that when she wants to.

Of course, *I* am tied to the public school schedule with my JOB... but if the opportunity arose for us to go do a family vacation (HA HA HA!! VACATION!! HA! We last had one of those in 1996!!!) I could get away.

When I get up in the morning, Lyssa isn't in her room. She's not here. When I get ready to run to the grocery store, and I want to know if she wants to come with me or wants me to pick anything up for her, she's not here. When I want to hug her before I go to sleep at night, she's not here. I do get to talk to her at night... but she's not here.
::sigh::

I miss her.

She'll be home on Monday. I'm counting the hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would it kill you to comment?