Followers

Monday, June 19, 2006

It's not just Father's Day




















My baby is 13 years old. That's her art work on the cake. You take a picture in to the grocery store and 15 minutes later, you have a copy of it on rice paper. Very easy. Certainly easier than the three hour decorating jobs of the past!

She's such a cool person and so much fun. She has all sorts of diverse interests and is turning into an amazing woman already. I look at her and can't believe so much time has gone by.

:::sigh:::

She was not actually born on Father's Day, but on the Friday night before it. She came home on Father's Day. When I woke up yesterday, I reminded my hubby that I had twice given him a baby for Father's Day... but that I would have to let him down this year. He was okay with that. ;)

Can you imagine a baby at our ages? Eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would it kill you to comment?