Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Later...

If I don't post later today, this will have to do.

Tami, you know I have weekend plans. Hopefully some of it will be blog-worthy.
But I'm tired and I don't feel like writing an actual post that makes sense.

The more smart-assy among you are saying, "Yeah, so, what's your point?"

Don't think I don't hear you.

I AM going to dye this weekend. I AM. I've already pulled out the 'blanks' to color, and am going through my supplies to decide which ones I want to use color-wise.

So expect some photos.

And I expect my hands to end up with some dye, they always do, no matter how carefully I put on gloves etc.

So I am going to bed early, big plans for Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. I love it when you address your posts to me. It makes me feel sincerely loved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL is forgiven! A girls got to do what a girls GOT TO DO. ;0) (((hugs)))Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the pictures! Someone told me to get the dye off your hands to use dawn dish soap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to remember to take those photos!

    ReplyDelete

Would it kill you to comment?