Such Lovely Freckles (Ute... my hubby met another woman from Germany this week who has the same name as you!) gave me this lovely butterfly award the other day. 'Tis the second time I received it,(Ami. Mental.: No phone call... but some people love me anyway. )
but it's no less appreciated this time around. I always like getting awards but never know who to pass them on to.
If I award one to every blog I like, at least 40 of those people will go, "Who the hell is Ami. Mental.??" because even though I read their blogs, I rarely (or never) comment on them.
The blogs I do comment on are all deserving of some kind of award.
So how's this for the easy way out? If I've ever commented on your blog, it means I like you and care about what you have to say. If it were up to me, I'd award you the butterfly AND a million dollars.
In fact, I hereby award all my blogfriends a million cyber-dollars.
Isn't virtual reality a kick? Almost as much fun as ritual virility.
Congrats!!!! I know you LOVE me! I will post this in the morning!
ReplyDelete