has awarded me this lovely butterfly.

I'm supposed to nominate 10 (TEN?!) other bloggers, but you know how I am. I love being awarded/tagged for blogstuff, but am a little reticent when it comes to tagging others.
Thank you, Linda. I do appreciate it. And love the actual picture, too.
I now have (gulp) 140 blogs in my google reader. Fortunately they don't all blog every single day. I sit here in front of the computer enough as it is.
I love Linda's blog, she always seems so happy. Plus, today (Wednesday, November 26th) she has a tutorial on how to change the background on a blog. I may get brave in a little bit and try it.
Last, but by no means least (Remember, Kitten is the sweetest person on the internet) Kitten has awarded me with this!
I know that everyone who reads my blog on a regular basis is happy to send prayers or good thoughts. That positive energy can't possibly hurt, and may actually help. Send good thoughts to Kittten and to her mom. Her mom is not well, and Kitten has the responsibility of not only caring for her own husband and children and life, but taking care of everything for her mother, too.
140!!! Yikes. :) Well, good luck to you.
ReplyDeleteThose awards are just lovely. I'm happy for you, and I shall now go and see Kitten.
Or well, visit Kitten's blog. ;)
ReplyDeleteGood Lordy, 140?! I thought my 30 were too many . . . luckily you're the only person I know who insists on blogging every single day, LOL.
ReplyDeleteGreat awards!
Congrats & thank you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you & yours!