My Imaginary Friend
Shannon is very tall. I am very short. So wow. Look at the difference in height!
Matt took this picture. I told him that I wanted a flattering shot of both of us.
Instead, he got us being goofy.
And he took this one, too.
I am so glad I finally got to meet my friend!
It is always wonderful to meet far away internet friends. My closest friend is a guy I met on the internet (no, not my husband... LOL The internet didn't exist back then).
ReplyDeleteHow awesome that you two were able to meet!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. Maybe one day we could meet.
ReplyDeleteHow much fun! Now we need to arrange a great big fat homeschool Mom blog get together.
ReplyDeleteHow much fun would that be!
Must.be.fun.to.meet.after.all.these.years.Looks.like.you.hit.it.off.
ReplyDeleteWe will meet one of these days too! (I hope!)
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun!
Hugs!!
You two look like you're having a great time!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
xo
I agree with Mom #2. A "Hey, I know you" meeting is in order.
ReplyDeleteHow fun is that! I'm so glad you go to meet your internet friend! I imagine Heaven will be that way, when we meet all our friends that we've prayed for over the years!
ReplyDeleteShe's a sweetie.
Delete