Sorry everyone that I've not personally replied to your comments. Barely time enough to read them this week.
I know that once I'm running the job instead of it running me I'll be a little more relaxed and have time to reply to everyone.
Proof that I'm getting old...
I had Lyssa print me a calendar (don't have a printer on this computer) for September and October. Why? Because I have so many medical appointments between the knee and the shoulder and the doctors and the physical therapist and the MRI that I can't remember them all and had to write them all down. Next step, get it tattooed somewhere... because I can't find the damn calendars!
More proof that I'm old?
I. Can't. Sleep.
I worry that I'll oversleep and not make it to work on time. We have two alarm clocks set. So of course I wake up at least four times a night and check to make sure they're set properly. I have awakened at 4:00 every morning this week.
Don't have to be in the shower until 5:00, so I lie there and ponder.
Thursday morning and Friday I did not have to work. There is another site director coming to my site to work Thursday and Friday's AM shift. I could use the hours but I really appreciate the opportunity to sleep in.
Not that I'm actually doing so.
Between the knee waking me up about eight times a night and the fact that for some reason, my brain hasn't been smart enough to let me sleep past four am even ONE time this week... well, I'm short on sleep rations.
Had an MRI on Friday morning. They were very nice to me there. As I had a long wait, I ended up discussing homeschooling with the lady behind the counter. Both of her daughter in laws were homeschooled, and so was her granddaughter. She's a big fan of education outside of school.
Anyway. Bobapalooza ends Sunday, my parents arrive on Monday, and will be here until Wednesday. I doubt I'll see much of them since I'll be working and seeing doctors etc, but I'm sure they'll enjoy hanging out with the kids.
Seems to be a common refrain with grandparents. No one is coming to visit ME.
:)
I sure hope you get some relief from your knee. Not sleeping is the worst. Or is it, constantly seeing Dr.'s is the worst, closely followed by not sleeping?
ReplyDeleteI hope you can sneak in some rest this weekend. And I realllly hope your MRI is okay and your knee starts to heal soon. There's just too much going on at the same time for you.
ReplyDeleteHang in there.
xo
Oh, no, you are getting old. And I'm just behind you.
ReplyDeleteOK, reading and NOT being able to add my 2 yen is for the birds!! Now I will have to remember my comment for 6 am! Sleep well
ReplyDelete